Q. Where can I find Academic Support Services?


The offices for Student Academic Support Services (SASS) can be found on the top/entry floor of the Pilgrim Library, just to the right as you enter the main doors, in rooms 216 and 217. SASS Writing consultants and tutors can be found to the left of library's main doors. 

To contact the director of Academic Support Services, please email Lisa Crumit-Hancock at lcrumithancock@defiance.edu or call her at 419-783-2332

If you cannot reach Lisa, contact, Brandon Ripke, Academic Support Coordinator at bripke@defiance.edu or call him at 419-785-2874


  • Last Updated Aug 15, 2018
  • Views 10
  • Answered By Lisa Crumit-Hancock

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0