Q. How can I get a new student ID card?


If you lose your student id card for any reason, you can get a replacement one at the office of Student Life in Hubbard Hall. If you are a residential student, you will be charged $25; if you are a commuter, you will be charged $10.  This charge can be forwarded to your account with the Business Office if you are not able to pay at the time of replacement.

  • Last Updated Aug 15, 2018
  • Views 44
  • Answered By Lisa Crumit-Hancock

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0