Q. How can I pay my fines?



Paying Fines - Students

Fines accrue when you return an item past its due date.  These are different from replacement fees; when an item has been overdue for 30 days, it is assumed lost and you are charged replacement fees in addition to fines.

At the beginning of every month, fines from the previous month are sent over to the Business Office and tacked onto your student account.  As of this point, you will deal with the Business Office to pay these fines.

If your fines are recent, you can pay your fines by stopping by the Pilgrim Library circulation desk. Calling ahead is suggested (419- 783-2481).  We accept cash or check. 

To see more about our policies on fines, visit our Fines & Fees page. 


Paying Fines - Staff, Faculty & Community Members

Please contact Collette Knight concerning your fines/fees.  knightc@defiance.edu / 419 783 2482

  • Last Updated Aug 15, 2018
  • Views 14
  • Answered By Lisa Crumit-Hancock

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0