Q. How do I renew an item?
Certain items are not eligible for renewal. These include:
- Technology devices/accessories owned by Defiance College
- Items with due dates that are still far off
- Items with holds placed on them
- Any items, if your record has been blocked because of owing fines
For all other items, renewals can be made within 7 days of the due date. Renewals can be made online or over the phone. You can renew Defiance and OhioLINK books up to six times, as long as another user has not requested the item. Here's how:
- Log into your library record/account from the Defiance Library catalog
- Fill in your name and barcode from your ID card [80+student ID no.] and click SUBMIT
- Click on “checked out items”
- Select the items you want to renew
- Click on “renew selected items”
If you have problems with renewals, please contact the Library Circulation desk (419-783-2481) or the Circulation Coordinator, Collette Knight (email@example.com).