Q. How can I have a course guide created for my class?
To request a course guide, please contact Lisa Crumit-Hancock. You may call (419-783-2332) or email (email@example.com). Please include the following information:
- Course name/number
- Date when guide needs to be completed
- Whether or not the guide will be introduced/paired with classroom library instruction
- Assignment sheets or course syllabus
- Any resources you would like included on the guide
- Recommendations for organizing/structuring the guide
Advance notice is important! Please be considerate and give adequate time to fulfill your requests.