Q. What is OhioLINK?
The Ohio Library and Information Network (OhioLINK) is a consortium of 120 Ohio college and university libraries and the State Library of Ohio. These libraries collaborate and partner together to provide Ohio students, faculty and researchers with the information they need for teaching and research.
As a member of OhioLINK, Pilgrim Library offers you access to:
- over 46 million books and other library materials
- more than 100 electronic research databases
- over 27 million electronic journal articles
- over 160,000 e-books
- nearly 81,000 music tracks
- over 89,000 theses and dissertations from Ohio students at 32 Ohio institutions
Click here to visit OhioLink's website.