Q. How do I copy text from a Word document into a Moodle description box?
You should be able to copy and paste from Word (or anywhere) directly into your description boxes. However, if you find that formatting is not transferring, you may want to use these steps to pull text from a Word document:
1. Highlight and copy the text in your Word document
2. Open Moodle and navigate to the description box
3. Click on the "Paste from Word" icon in the toolbar of the description box
4. A pop-up box should appear. Paste your text into this box (you may have to use Crtl + V on your keyboard)
5. Click the "Insert" button. Your text should now appear in the description box. You can edit it as needed.