Q. How do I connect to the wifi with my iPad?
ONLY Defiance College students, faculty and staff can connect to the
campus Wi-Fi. You can connect to the Defiance College Wireless Network
using your wireless enabled device with either an 802.11b or 802.11g
card. Hotspots are readily available nearly anywhere on the Defiance
For most cell phone or tablet devices
1) Click on "Settings" and select "Wi-Fi".
2) Click the network “defiancecollege”
3) Enter your username in this manner: <username>@jacket.defiance.edu
Student Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty/Staff Example: email@example.com
4) Enter your password (Same password used to access DC email or
5) Click Ok
6) If prompted click "Connect" or "Join"
7) Proceed to "Registering Your Computer"
* If this process does not work for your device, follow the
appropriate manual configu-ration for your operating system.
To connect your game console, laptop, etc. view this link:
Campus Network Handbook.pdf