Q. How do I connect to the wifi with my iPhone?
ONLY Defiance College students, faculty and staff can connect to the campus Wi-Fi. You can connect to the Defiance College Wireless Network using your wireless enabled device with either an 802.11b or 802.11g card. Hotspots are readily available nearly anywhere on the Defiance College campus.
For MOST Cell Phone or Tablet Devices
1) Click on "Settings" and select "Wi-Fi".
2) Click the network “defiancecollege”
3) Enter your username in this manner: <username>@jacket.defiance.edu
For Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Enter your password (this is the same as your email's password)
5) Click Ok
6) If prompted click "Connect" or "Join"
7) Proceed to "Registering Your Computer"
* If this process does not work for your device, follow the appropriate manual configu-ration for your operating system.
To connect your game console, laptop, etc. view this link: