Q. What is OhioLINK?
The Ohio Library and Information Network (OhioLINK) is a consortium of 120 Ohio college and university libraries and the State Library of Ohio. These libraries collaborate and partner together to provide Ohio students, faculty and researchers with the information they need for teaching and research.
As a member of OhioLINK, Pilgrim LIbrary offers you access to:
- over 46 million books and other library materials
- more than 100 electronic research databases
- over 24 million electronic journal articles
- over 100,000 e-books
- nearly 85,000 images, videos and sounds
- over 58,000 theses and dissertations from Ohio students at 31 Ohio institutions