Skip to Questions

Ask Us - You've Got Questions? We've Got Answers!


Where can I find Academic Support Services?

Last Updated: Jan 07, 2013  |  4 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


The offices for Student Academic Support Services can be found on the top floor of the Pilgrim Library, just behind the PC Computer Lab, in rooms 211 and 214.

Both the Learning Commons' tutoring labs (The Writing and Reading Studio, and the Math and Science Studio) are located adjacent to the library's front door. 

To contact the director of Academic Support Services, please email Lisa Crumit-Hancock at 

Answered by Rebecca ZebrowskiBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from Library and Learning Commons

    Other Ways to Get Answers

    • a small icon
      Call us: (419) 783-2481
    • a small icon
      Email us: