How can I use the Online Asynchronous Writing Consultation?
Who can use the online asynchronous writing consultation option?
- Students who are enrolled in hybrid or online classes
- CAP undergraduate students enrolled in the weekend college
- Commuters or students who work and cannot be on campus during Learning Commons hours
- Students taking upper level coursework
Who cannot use the online asynchronous writing consultation option?
- Students enrolled in AH109 and AH110
- Students enrolled in any course where a faculty member has requested the option to not be permitted, because they prefer their students use the face-to-face option
**Students cannot use the online option for assignments due within 48 hours of sharing the document with Writing Help