What is a good topic for my paper?
Finding a good topic can be tricky. You want a topic that:
- Can be covered in the given time/length
- Works with the assignment parameters
- Meets your professor's expectations
- Allow you to find appropriate sources easily
- Interests you or relates to your field of study
Visit our Topics page on the Research Guide. It gives some helpful suggestions and links that might bring you inspiration. Or speak to a librarian to get individualized advice for specific assignments. We're really good at this!