How do I add files to my Moodle course?
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2012 | 26 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
Adding a File to a Moodle Course
- Turn editing on
- Select "Add an activity or resource" on the week/topic to which you wish to add.
- Select File under the Resources category in the pop-up box.
- Fill in the Name and Description of your file (required).
- Click on Add -Or- Drag and drop the file from your computer drive.
- If you clicked Add, be sure to select from where you will choose your file (Upload a file should automatically be selected and is the necessary selection if you are uploading something directly from your computer).
- Click on Choose File
- Find the file in your computer drives. Select the file and click on Open. Your file name will then appear next to the "Choose File" button as the file you've chosen.
- Click on Upload this File. You should then see the file lised in the Content Section.
- Click Save and Return to Course