Before you even arrive at the test center, there are a number of important things you should do:
- Verify your test location — Test locations sometimes change. Be sure to confirm your location before test day by checking your email or confirmation papers.
- Verify your test time — Test times sometimes change. Be sure to confirm your time of testing and arrive 10-15 minutes early. Late arrivals may not be admitted for testing.
- Assemble your identification (ID) documents — Be sure to bring a PHOTO ID. You will not be admitted to the test without the Proper ID.
- Dress appropriately — Testing room conditions vary. Dress in layers to ensure you are ready for any room temperature.
- Review — The procedural information for your specific testing format (Online tests, Paper-based tests). Also whether or not you can use notes, books, calculators, or scratch paper. NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED.
- Payment — Review your confirmation for payment process on your test.