How do I turn in assignments using Moodle?
1. Click on the assignment dropbox link on your course page.
Your professor can label this link to say whatever he/she wants, but you can tell that it is a place to turn in assignments by the icon located to the left of the link. If you don't see anything on your Moodle page with this icon, it is possible that your professor has not yet given you access to the dropbox. Contact your professor for clarification about where you are expected to turn in your assignment.
2. You should now see the dropbox page.
This page can look different depending on what your professor has added to it, but these are the possible components:
- Directions written by your professor (blue area)
- Available date or due date for assignment (purple area)
- Submission draft information (green area)
- Upload button (orange area)
3. Pay close attention to the Upload button. This button will tell you whether you will be able to upload one single file or multiple files.
If you are uploading multiple files, you will go through a slightly different process than if you are uploading a single file. To continue with the directions, click on the option below that matches the what you see.