What is OhioLINK?
The Ohio Library and Information Network (OhioLINK) is a consortium of 88 Ohio college and university libraries and the State Library of Ohio. These libraries collaborate and partner together to provide Ohio students, faculty and researchers with the information they need for teaching and research.
As a member of OhioLINK, Pilgrim LIbrary offers you access to:
- 48 million books and other library materials
- Millions of electronic articles
- 12,000 electronic journals
- 140 electronic research databases
- 55,000 e-books
- Thousands of images, videos and sounds
- 19,500 theses and dissertations from Ohio students
To learn more about borrowing from other member libraries, visit our OhioLINK LibGuide.